Thursday, November 20, 2008

yoga to increase height | how to increase height

How to increase height through yoga - yoga to increase height



Yes friends yoga helpful in increasing heights to a great extent. Those who practices yoga exercises will definitely get some boost in their height. But it requires punctuality and regularity. Let’s talk about the different types of yoga that increase heights.


Posture first is sukhasana yoga to increase height
Find neat and clean area for posture. Now you need to sit with cross leg posture, cross your legs that touches your thighs. Now bring your hand on ankles of your feet in resting condition. Now practice breath in and out. It should be done after a equal intervals.


Leg stretch pose , this is the second yoga exercise to increase height. How to do this?

Lie on the floor and make your back and leg position stretched. Keep your hands on the side of your body. Now start raising your right leg slowly, raise it as much as you can. After this repeat the same with your left leg. You have to do this exercise for about 5 to 10 minutes alternatively.


The third pose is bridge pose to increase height.

Lie on your back, keep your legs straight.

Now by keeping your feet flat and should be on the ground, bend your knees. Bring your heels in a position that it should be under your knees. Bring your palms in a position beside the hips on the floor. Now start your hips and your lower back from the floor with the help of your hands. Now you have to bring your middle and the upper back to the height of your knees so lift them gradually to bring them in that position.

Keep this position for thirty second and take breath slowly. Now bring your body in the starting passion by exhaling and gradually bring your spine down from the upper back.

22 comments:

I would like to know how long am I suppose to keep this position.

dear anonymous

you can hold this position as long as you can without any pain.But donot presure yourself and parts of your body to hold it if you feel back pain or any kind of discomfort.

hey how long would these exercises take to increase my height.i m 16 yrs old do u think i will grow

hey i m 16 yr old girl.how long do u think these exercises will take to increase my height.do u think i can still grow

hello sir i m 20+ of age and 5'9''
i want to know if these exercises can increase my hieght.. i want to b at least 6 ..so please giude me
r there any other tips or ways to achieve my goal ..??

thank you !

hi i m 18 yrs oild girl and i would like to increase my height but i stop grow when i was 14 years old. i height is 1441.2cm. i also tried to do joga but no use i remain same height

hello sir i m 26+age my height is 5.5 i want to increase my height so pls tell me how can i increase my height

hello sir my age is 24 my height is 5 i want to increase my height so pls ,pls..... tell me how can i increase my height.

hello sir i m 24 my height is 5 i want to increase my height so pls tell me how can i increase my height

hello sir i m 24 my height is 5 i want to increase my height so pls tell me how can i increase my height

hello sir i m 23 female and my height is 4.11 and i want to incease my height sir tell me how can i do this

Hi I am 25 yr old girl, can I increase my height by this yoga. Please help me.

hello sir i am 24 years old my height is 5 7' so please help me to increase it further at 6 feet

i m 16 yrs old n have started developing beard. can i still grow. i m 5ft 4 1/2" tall. please write.

Sir, My height is 5'7 and I wanna my height to 5'10. Could you let me know that how can I do so ?

hello sir i m 27+age my height is 4.5 i want to increase my height so pls tell me how can i increase my height

i m 24 years old and my height is 5.5 please suggest me how to increase my height

Yes ,by Yoga you will definitely increase your height ...Gud luck

hello sir , i m 19 yrs old , nd my height is 5'5" , plz tell me some other exercise to increase my height , plz sir .

my age is 28 at this age can i improve my height (present height is 5.7)

my age is 28 at this age can i improve my height (present height is 5.7)

hi sir i am 20yrs old tell me some exercise and diet which can help to increase my height(present height 5'3")